Immigration Law Boulder-Longmont-Louisville CO Jon Sirkis LLC
Boulder-Longmont-Louisville CO Immigration, Traffic Resolution and Criminal Defense Lawyer Jon Sirkis, LLC Header

Immigration Lawyer Jon Sirkis, Boulder-Longmont-Louisville CO
Criminal Defense: Jon Sirkis, Immigration Law, Boulder.Longmont.Louisville. ColoradoImmigration Lawyer Jon Sirkis, Boulder-Longmont-Louisville CO
Links & Resources: Jon Sirkis, Immigration Law, Boulder-Longmont-Louisville Colorado
Jon Sirkis: Immigration Law & Criminal Defense Boulder- Longmont-Louisville Colorado
Jon Sirkis: Immigration Attorney Boulder-Longmont-Louisville Colorado
Boulder-Longmont-Louisville Immigration Lawyer Jon Sirkis


Mobile users: click on the image to call

Ayuda con Tramites
de Inmigracion

 Click on a logo to find us with these maps:

Find us on Facebook:


I help people to obtain green cards, visas, deferred action (DACA), and citizenship for those interested in coming to or staying in the US.  I also represent those who are in immigration proceedings, or have an "ICE hold", and provide consultations or investigations regarding any immigration-related matter.

If your spouse or fiancée is currently in the US, and entered the country legally, I can help him or her to obtain lawful permanent residency (a "green card" or "adjustment of status") that will allow your spouse to legally live, work, and stay in the US.

If you are intending to marry someone who is currently living in another country, I can help you to obtain a K-1 Fiancée visa that will allow your fiancée to come to the US, live here, and eventually obtain citizenship. If you are married to someone who is living outside the US, have I can help you to obtain an immigrant visa, which will allow your husband or wife to enter and live in the US.  If you are a US citizen, I can also help you obtain immigrant visas for your children, parents, brothers, or sisters.  If you are a lawful permanent resident, I can help to obtain immigrant visas for your spouse or children (under 21).

Immigration options are also available for those who want to start or invest in a business (E-1, E-2, or EB-5 visa), receive training (J visa), or study (F-1 or M visa) in the US.

There are certain cases where a person may be eligible for immigration benefits, even if he or she entered the country without documentation.  For example, a person may be eligible to apply for legalization (known as a "U visa") if he or she was the victim of almost any type of violent crime, and helped the police in their investigation.  Another means of legalization, known as the LIFE Act may be available to those who had an immigrant petition filed for them before May 2001.

If you entered the US before June 15, 2007, were age 15 or younger at the time you entered, and were born after June 15, 1981, you may be eligible to apply for DACA (also known as deferred action).  To qualify, you must either be in or have graduated high school, or have either received a GED or be willing to enroll in a GED course.  You must also not have been convicted of driving under the influence (DUI) or any serious crimes, or have had more than 2 convictions for less serious crimes.  Generally speaking, except for driving under the influence, traffic convictions do not count as criminal convictions for DACA purposes. 

If you entered the US without papers and are married to, or are the child of a US citizen, you may be eligible for the stateside provisional waiver (SPW) program, permitting you to apply for a green card, and not have to leave the US except for a one to two-week period abroad to attend your visa interview.  The SPW program is only available to those with no serious criminal convictions. Traffic offenses are not considered criminal convictions for SPW purposes.

If you do not qualify for an SPW, and you are the spouse, fiancée, or child of a US citizen, or the spouse or child of a lawful permanent resident, you may be eligible to apply for a waiver, even if you entered the US without documentation, or have minor criminal convictions.

Those who are in deportation proceedings may be eligible to apply for cancellation of removal, prosecutorial discretion, withholding of removal, asylum, or other immigration benefits.  Deportation proceedings are a serious legal matter.  If you are facing deportation you should contact an experienced immigration lawyer to assist you. 

If you have questions about your immigration situation, or need any assistance with or information about an immigrationmatter, please feel free to call me, and I will answer any questions you may have. 

I provide a free initial telephone consultation for these matters.


Copyright © 2007-2019
Law Offices of Jon Sirkis, LLC
Immigration Law & Criminal Defense

Website by DebWebWorks                  Site maintained by SQR Consulting